Furkan is an award-winning woman in tech, diversity and female founders ambassador as well as appointed Global Goodwill Ambassador (GGA).
Founder and CEO at Diversein.com , global diversity and inclusion platform that brings people from different backgrounds together to make happier and equal workplaces.
She is an award-winning software engineer, turned into an entrepreneur. Dublin Chapter Lead for Sprinters.co , global diverse female entrepreneurs organisation. Advisory Board Member of InspiringSTEM network. Member of Dublin Chamber of Commerce.
Furkan is an active speaker at international events about her journey into tech world as a woman, her recommendations for women in tech issues and power of diversity and inclusion at the workplace. She enjoys inspiring start-up companies and connecting STEM girls with strong and successful business women as a role model.
- Furkan is honoured with ‘Trailblazer’ award by Women in Tech Dublin Awards
- Furkan is honoured with ‘Diversity and Inclusion Role Model in Business’ award by International Diversity Leadership Awards
- Furkan is shortlisted for ‘Advocate of the Year’ award by Women in IT Awards Dublin
- Furkan is nominated for Community Champion for Diversity and Inclusion by International Diversity Leadership Awards
- Furkan is nominated for Diversity Champion Award by Inclusive Companies Awards
- Diversein.com is nominated for Best Diversity and inclusion Resource Awards by Inclusive Companies Awards
- Furkan is nominated for “Global Hero” award by Global Digital Female Leaders
- Furkan is honoured “Product Innovation” Award by Openet.
Contact with Furkan: