Furkan is an award winning women in tech, diversity and female founders ambassador as well as appointed Global Goodwill Ambassador (GGA).
Founder and CEO at: Diversein.com , global diversity and inclusion platform that brings people from different backgrounds together to make happier and equal workplaces.
Furkan is an active speaker at international events about her journey into tech world as a woman, her recommendations for women in tech issues and power of diversity and inclusion at workplace. She enjoys inspiring start-up companies and connecting STEM girls with strong and successful business women as a role model.
- Furkan is honoured with ‘Diversity and Inclusion Role Model in Business’ award by International Diversity Leadership Awards
- Furkan is shortlisted for ‘Advocate of the Year’ award by Women in IT Awards Dublin
- Furkan is shortlisted for ‘Trailblazer of the Year’ award by Women in Tech Dublin Awards
- Furkan is nominated for Community Champion for Diversity and Inclusion by International Diversity Leadership Awards
- Furkan is nominated for Diversity Champion Award by Inclusive Companies Awards
- Diversein.com is nominated for Best Diversity and inclusion Resource Awards by Inclusive Companies Awards
- Furkan is nominated for “Global Hero” award by Global Digital Female Leaders
- Furkan received “Product Innovation” Award by Openet.
Contact with Furkan: